Offshore Energy Logistics
Gulf Copper’s Harbor Island location on the Corpus Christi ship channel makes sense for energy companies working in the western Gulf or offshore Mexico:
- Plentiful land and infrastructure (power, water, communications, highway frontage, docks, stabilized site, etc.) for offshore service companies to co-locate.
- Local oilfield services infrastructure (service companies, transportation, workforce) and energy-friendly culture.
- Closest to the Gulf: Gulf Coast Harbor Island is the first deep water dock on the Corpus Christi Ship Channel.
- Site accommodates all types of marine traffic: bulk cargo, project cargo, service & specialty vessels, tugs and ships alike.
- Access to Gulf Copper’s existing vessel repair and service infrastructure.
- Facility operates as a private port.
Gulf Copper has complete offshore service capabilities, as well. Check out our complete energy services division on our main company website.